Park Slope Tutoring, LLC – New SHSAT Summer Camp – ideal for ALL middle schoolers yet mainly rising 8th graders who will be taking the exam in October yet upcoming 7th and 9th graders (9th grade SHSAT exam preparation) welcome !
Combination of New SHSAT 2017 Workshops plus outdoors at Prospect Park
$695 per session
Snacks and pizza dinner ordered from Sicilian on PPW included
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
2:00 – 8:00pm
July 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13
July 17, 19, 20, 24, 26, 27
July 31, August 2, 3, 7, 9, 10
August 14, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24
August 28, 30, 31, September 4, 6, 7
Nature walks, mathematics in nature exploration, trips to Prospect Park Zoo, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, exhibits at The Brooklyn Museum as well as trips to Lefrak Center’s Splashpad in extreme heat. Prospect Park Zoo.
In the event of rain, workshops will be open at our space @553 Prospect Ave, 11215 between 6-8 yet outdoor events at Prospect Park will be cancelled. Parents will be then be credited one 60-min individualized lesson to use at any point before the exam in October.
Summer Camp Schedule
2:00- meet @ entrance to Prospect Park – 9th street, PPW
2:30-5:30pm – trips Lefrak Center’s Splashpad in extreme heat. Prospect Park Zoo, Nature walks, mathematics in nature exploration,
6:00-8:00pm – New SHSAT workshop @space: 553 Prospect Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215
– workshop will be broken up into two 45-min parts with a 30-min break in the middle for pizza dinner from the Sicilian Pizzeria
6:00-6:45pm – Part 1 New SHSAT Workshop (45 min)
6:45 -7:15- Break
includes ordering pizza dinner from Sicilia on PPW and soda
7:15-8:00- Part 2 New SHSAT Workshop (45 min)
ALL 3 Packages include:
– [x] Complimentary full length practice exam for New SHSAT that will be scored, matched with schools
– [x] Complimentary 30-min assessment for New SHSAT at our office followed by discussion with parent, information regarding changes to New SHSAT
– [x] study materials, study tips for New SHSAT, diagnostic tests, optional homework as well as progress reports
– [x] In person individualized lessons / workshop and virtual lessons to be scheduled as needed
Please note: We accept only students who score well above average on the initial complimentary diagnostic exam. Parents of those who do not will receive a referral for our NYC educational consultant.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your child qualifies. request a complimentary full length New SHSAT diagnostic via email which can be taken at our offices or emailed to the parent to be given to the student to be taken virtually at their convenience.