Park Slope Tutoring, LLC
helping students help themselves since 2006
SHSAT math example:
The key is to teach students to look at problems in the simplest way, based on their individual learning style as well as to avoid all of the unnecessary calculations.
REQUEST Complimentary ASSESSMENT + CONSULT:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form on the bottom of this page to obtain more information, request a complimentary full length SHSAT diagnostic or to request a complimentary 30-min SHSAT academic assessment + introductory high school educational consultation for your child.
SHSAT Individualized lessons:
$625 for five 60-minute lessons + three 60-min virtual lessons
$995 for ten 60-min lessons + six 60-min virtual lessons
WE Support Diversity in New York City Public Schools’ Initiative. Please email if you believe your family might be eligible for financial aid, request a financial aid form: email@example.com
Lessons can be scheduled NOW throughout the upcoming busy Summer/Fall at parents’ convenience.
- complimentary full length practice exam for SHSAT that will be scored, matched with schools
- complimentary 30-min assessment for SHSAT at our office followed by discussion with parent (in person or via phone)
- complimentary high school admissions, educational consults as needed
- study materials, study tips for New SHSAT, diagnostic tests and progress reports
- in-person individualized lessons or workshops, virtual lessons scheduled as needed
Please note: We accept only students who score well above average on the initial diagnostic exam. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full length diagnostic via email or to schedule an in person mock exam at our offices, see if your child qualifies.
“Mathematics is one of the essential emanations of the human spirit, a thing to be valued in and for itself, like art or poetry.” – Oswald Veblen